No one get’s lynched for exfoliating is the greatest come back I’ve ever witnessed.
THANK YOU SAMANTHA WOJSZNIS.
- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???
"How To Train Your (Pug) Dragon."
I can die happy now
everyone needs a waving snail on their blog
i feel that if I scroll past this and don’t reblog it the snail is going to look to the ground and cry
gotta do it now
I just died
so who’s helping me make these for my birthday in ten days
My dad was kinda disappointed in Frozen because he was totally expecting Hans to rip off his gloves in the last part of the movie and have fire powers.
but could you imagine how cool that would be?? Then Elsa and Hans could duel it out with magic
His red hair was apparently what made my dad start thinking that. And Southern Isles, you know, where it’s supposed to be warmer.
your dad should have written frozen